Inevitable Journey

Pengembaraan Yang Membawa Kita Ke Tempat Yang Baru
Dan Yang Akan Membawa Kita Pulang

Sep 4, 2009

September

Eh. Mostly tak perasan la dah bulan 9!
haha. How could be?
Lupa la pulak masuk sekolah baru 1st of September kan.
hehe.
Yeah, now, 4th September.
So, dah 4 hari bersekolah ya!

Sangat impressive and better.
Just hate to attend the assemblies all over the morning.
haha. =p

Seems, much people keep talking about me esp. the SDARIANs kan.
Tak kisah la. It just make me depress.
yeah. Make me.

And those,
I am totally here,
to study here,
to continue the journey here,
and learn much about the new things here,
so do to learn from the past here.

Thanks to all my fellow friends,
esp. my classmates and lovely teachers
for accepting me as the new one.
No wonder I think I do and keep making new life.





















Idea from ; Bob
haha. thanks ouh bob.
Itu lah tarikh pengembaraan aku bersama that Boeing B747-400.
Dan officially berakhir pada 31/08/09.

Now, it's at home.
Repairing and reconstructing proses.
fix it!
hehe! =p


During schools......














Early in the morning, I shall be walking to school.














Emi ♥ Iera,
Iera ♥ Emi
ones'





yeah, with my classmates.
kitorang pun ada markas sendiri!
haha. siap ada air-cond lagi.
tak da tandas je. =)


During mostly nights.......
















And I'll keep my head just for study and borak² and gelak²!
with...
















+bob
+ijat
+emi
+sharmendren
+syafiq
+iera





completely fullkan rumah bob.
hehe!
=p

No comments: